Senior year is an exciting time for students. This page will give students and their parents important documents and links for seniors.
Parking passes are quickly selling out. If you know that you will need to drive some time during the year but are not ready to drive now, please see Mrs. Suvak to reserve a spot. Otherwise, purchase one now before we sell out!
- General Information
- Senior Application
- Continue your school and community involvement and keep up your grades. Enroll in college prep/advanced placement classes. Take AP exams to see how many college credits you can get.
- Take ACT & SAT exams
- Register for selection services at age 18. If you do not register you may not be eligible for federal aid
- Discuss your final choice of schools with your family, and teachers
- Keep and organize all corresponding related to applications and finance aid
- It you are an athlete you must make an athletic resume and send to the coaches at your top schools. Make sure to request info on available scholarships.
- Get all your transcripts, letters of reference and test scores
- Apply for admissions to the schools in which you are most interred. You can apply online at most schools.
- Have your parents complete IRS tax returns early.
- Compare your offerings for each school.
- Make a choice, sign letter of intent and make tuition and housing deposits.